Subject: RE: SO# 12569702 for PO# 7197907 Adobe keys- quote #12599919 Microsoft
From: David Grant (Volt) </O=MICROSOFT/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=DAVID GRANT>
To: David Foster (VMC Consulting Corporation) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:39:11 +0000

You did already sent theses… but two times the charm I always say don’t
you know ya sure ya betcha….

 

From: David Foster (VMC Consulting Corporation) 
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 1:03 PM
To: David Grant (Volt)
Subject: FW: SO# 12569702 for PO# 7197907 Adobe keys- quote #12599919
Microsoft

You’ll need theses (if I haven’t sent them to you yet.)  J  

From: Joe Djorgee 
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:16 AM
To: David Foster (VMC Consulting Corporation)
Cc: Reserves Test Team Leads
Subject: FW: SO# 12569702 for PO# 7197907 Adobe keys- quote #12599919
Microsoft

Adobe keys. 

I think I sent this a while ago, but please keep it in your inbox. 

From: Microsoft C.A.R.E. Team [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 9:21 AM
To: Joe Djorgee
Cc: Microsoft C.A.R.E. Team
Subject: SO# 12569702 for PO# 7197907 Adobe keys

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your order!

When installing the software from the CD ordered on the PO referenced
above,  you will be prompted for this key code:

 

After Effects

'CS4

	WIN

1023-1007-4952-3418-6672-2427

Photoshop

'CS4

	WIN

1045-1008-9647-4718-7325-8103

Adobe Premiere Pro

'CS4

	WIN

1132-1003-9776-5286-9396-4788

 

Please let us know if this does not help.

Thank you!

 <http://www.insight.com/> 

STEPHANIE MCNELLY  |  Customer Account Manager

t. 800.862.8297   f. 888.892.5321   [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>